If you're not familiar with the term "e girl," allow me to introduce you to the latest trend taking over the internet. E girls are self-proclaimed "internet girls" who are known for their unique style of makeup. Think colorful eyeshadow, winged liner, and bright lips. And yes, they always have perfectly manicured nails. They're also often seen rocking flashy hair accessories and colorful clothing.
E girls are more than just a beauty trend; they're a lifestyle. These girls (and boys!) spend hours perfecting their looks and they take pride in their appearance. They're often seen as confident and bold, which is something we can all aspire to be.
So, why is e girl makeup so popular? I think it has something to do with the fact that it's so different from what we typically see in the mainstream media. E girls are unafraid to experiment with their looks and they have fun with makeup. It's a refreshing change of pace from the usual beauty standards that we're used to seeing.
How to Achieve the Perfect e Girl Look
Now that you know a little bit about e girls, you're probably wondering how you can achieve the perfect e girl look. Here are a few tips:
- Start with a clean face. Be sure to wash your face and apply moisturizer before you start your makeup routine. This will help create a blank canvas for you to work with.
- Prime your eyes. Use an eyeshadow primer or even just concealer to help your eyeshadow stay put all day long. Trust me, you don't want your hard work to go to waste!
- Get creative with your eyeshadow. We typically think of smoky eyes when it comes to evening makeup, but e girls love to play with color. Go crazy with neon hues or pastel shades—the sky is the limit! Just be sure to blend, blend, blend!
- Perfect your winged liner. Achieving the perfect winged liner can be tough, but practice makes perfect. If you need some help getting started, there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube that can walk you through the process step-by-step.
- Finish off with mascara and false lashes (optional). Once your eyes are complete, it's time to focus on your lashes. Curl them and then apply several coats of mascara before finishing off with false lashes (if you like).
- Don't forget about your lips! E girls typically go for bright and bold lips, so choose a color that really pops against your skin tone. Apply lip liner first and then fill in your lips with lipstick or gloss.
If you're looking for the best tips and tricks for taking your e girl makeup game to the next level, then look no further than this comprehensive guide! Click the link to discover all of the essentials, including advice on choosing the right shades and products, applying your looks flawlessly, and working with challenging skin types. Whether you're a seasoned makeup artist or a complete novice, this is an essential resource that will help you achieve all of your beauty goals. So what are you waiting for? Take a few minutes out of your day to read up on e girl makeup today, and start experimenting with all that it has to offer! You won't regret it.
Read our article about best deer makeup look here!
Check out our article on the best matte lipstick here!
Read our article about best shampoo and conditioner for 4c hair here!